Software, Intellectual Property and Startups presented by Ipsilon, Boks & Partech
How can you protect your innovations and inventions, especially in the field of software? How is intellectual property secured when employees or subcontractors are involved ? What are the ins and outs of patents?
The founder of the company is an inventor, yet they are not an employee of their startup. Does this have any impact on the protection of the intellectual property of the startup's software and solutions?
Get all these answers on November 7th with a panel of experts of Intellectual Property: Ghislain Demonda, Patent Engineer and head of the Toulouse team of the Ipsilon group, intellectual property firm, Adrien Oksman, President and co-founder of Boks, a last mile logistics solution based on connected parcel boxes, and Karen Noël, General Partner at Partech in charge of legal affairs.
On the agenda:
- Presentation of Ipsilon and Boks, the start-up which the firm accompanied,
- Specificities of patent, trademark and copyright protection, with Karen Noël's best practices
- The patent, a barrier against copying inventions
- Boks' feedback on their experience domain
- Your questions with expert answers:-)
Learn how to protect your startup and software innovations in just two hours!
Please arrive at 9:20 am, as the panel will start at 9:30 am sharp.