What is a Product Designer?
Product Design is a fast-growing skill but relatively new skill in France.
We often ask ourselves what exactly Product Design is, what are the skills a Product Designer should have and what is the difference with a UX/UI designer?
To answer these questions, the Partech Shaker has invited: Frédéric Dardion, Lead Product Designer at Thiga
Here are the key points that Frédéric will bring up:
- Definition of Product Design, setting out the different disciplines (Customer Experience, Service Design) and where Product Design comes in
- Position of Product Design in relation to UX Design
- The culture it creates
- Key skills of product designers
- Collaboration with Product Managers
- How do you become a Product Designer?
- He will also respond all your other questions 😊
We are expecting lots of subscribers for this webinar.
Thanks for connecting at 9:30 on the dot.
Thiga is the first consulting firm specializing in Product Management and Product Design in France, it was named Top LinkedIn Startup 2018 and Champion de la Croissance des Echos. The team is made up of 100 passionate and enthusiastic experts who help companies grow their product: we train them, we help them create a structure, and we help them ‘create’, working daily with the Product Managers and Product Designers to increase their output. We have written 3 books, our French blog has more than 10k monthly visits and we are at the heart of the Product community thanks to the work of La Product Conf and LPCx meetings in Paris, Lyon, Lille, Aix, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Nantes, Barcelona and Madrid.