Find the job you love at Hired!
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
“At Hired, we believe we are entering a new era of work, where people are not looking for jobs — they are seeking opportunities. Focusing on in-demand technology roles, we intelligently match outstanding people to full-time and freelance opportunities at the world’s most innovative companies. By taking the pain out of the job search, Hired helps people build purpose-driven careers and businesses find the talent to fulfill their missions. Ultimately, we want to empower everyone to find and do their best work, from one opportunity to the next.”
Hired is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in cities across North America and Europe with plans to expand into new geographies, industries and job categories. For more information, news and tips for candidates and employers, visit Hired’s blog.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an Account Manager, you are the face of Hired, tasked with managing a large book of existing business, including SMB and Mid-market accounts, and ensuring that each of your clients are consistently receiving the maximum value from the product. Connecting with people and building relationships is something that comes naturally to you and you are experienced at fostering meaningful & lasting customer partnerships that keep users engaged, while driving success towards their company’s hiring goals.
WHAT HIRED NEEDS YOUR HELP WITH:
– Maintaining a high volume of well-performing accounts by ensuring success and adoption within each of them
– Becoming a subject matter expert of all things Hired and evangelize across your network and local events
– Collaborating with the peers to develop and execute strategy for target accounts and identify cross-sell opportunities
– Using hiring processes data and account activity analysis to accurately forecast weekly/monthly hiring goals for your clients
– Consistently meeting and exceeding personal and company-wide business objectives
– Disciplined processes around engaging or suspending accounts as deemed appropriate
– Effectively tracking personal metrics around client retention, user adoption, and other various performance indicators
– Conducting new employer onboardings with insightful demos and share best practices to drive engagement and success on the platform
– Working cross functionally with the Product team to share customer feedback as their product continues to evolve and improve
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR:
– 1-3 years of B2B sales and/or account management experience, preferably in a SaaS organization
– A passion for technology and our mission to disrupt the recruiting industry
– Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative environment
– Exemplary presentation and communication ability (both verbal and written) across all levels of an organization.
– Strong networking and relationship building ability — you are a connector at your core
– High attention to detail, with a process and solution oriented mindset
– Native French is mandatory, fluent in English is a plus
Hired believes that when we people can bring their whole selves to work on a day-to-day basis they become happier, more comfortable, more confident and more excited to do great things for their company, each other, their product and their users. Hired aims to both build an internal team as well as help their clients build their teams with talent from all different backgrounds and lifestyles.
Hired is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. Hired is an equal opportunity employer; they welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Hired will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
You can apply here.
What is the Partech Shaker?