Pinterest is looking for a Regional Agency Lead to grow their agency business globally. As the primary point of contact for agencies in that region, you’ll leverage your relationships and your Pinterest ad platform expertise to transform agency executive and account management teams into Pinterest ad experts, helping them use Pinterest’s paid and organic solutions to meet their clients’ goals. You’ll play a key role in scaling one of the fastest growing advertising platforms in history through your agency partnerships.
What you’ll do :
– Drive incremental and new business revenue with top agencies
– Build relationships at the c-level and educate agencies to master the Pinterest ad platform and maximize success for their partners.
– Continually keep agencies updated with new Pinterest ad offerings so they can present new offerings to partners.
– Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to agency relationships
– Work cross-functionally to help Pinterest build a world-class advertising platform
What they’re looking for :
– 10+ years Digital advertising agency and agency sales experience, working specifically with performance advertising products
– Experience working with executive-level business and marketing leaders within agency organizations with a customer focus
– Proven track record of managing revenue pipeline with forward-looking predictability
– An independent, business-focused creative thinker who is excited to work with leading agency and technology partners
– Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues
You can apply here.
What is the Partech Shaker?