As an Associate you will help build the next amazing batch of startups, as they grow from early stage to venture-backed companies. From entrepreneurs, to investors, to mentors, your network is about to explode. You will have the opportunity to sit in on mentor meetings – get to know the best entrepreneurs and investors in the city, up close and personally. You will also have access to full involvement in Techstars‘ social events with the founders and local community.
It’s basically a chance to get amazing experience, broaden your network in ways you could never imagine, get exposure to some of the greatest up and coming companies and teams in the country. Historically, most associates end up being employed by one of the teams or by someone they met during the span of the three months. Many also go on to build their own companies.
General Job Description
As the business development associate you will use both your sales and business skills to help create and build client relationships for Techstars’ companies. In this role you’ll work with the startups to develop marketing plans to drive lead generation and sales opportunities.
– Demonstrated interest in technology, startups, entrepreneurship, venture capital, etc.
– BA in business, finance, sales, and/or minimum 1-2 years relevant experience (financial modeling, lead generation, etc.)
– Able to jump in and complete any task quickly and effectively.
– Be a problem solver and effective communicator.
– A drive to get better every single day and are always looking for opportunities to learn.
– A positive outlook, desire to learn and meet new people, lots of energy and enthusiasm.
– Authorized to work in France.
– Currently live in Paris or would be willing to live here for the duration of the program.
– English and French, desired
Techstars helps entrepreneurs succeed. Through the Techstars Worldwide Entrepreneur Network, founders and their teams connect with other entrepreneurs, experts, mentors, alumni, investors, community leaders, and corporate partners who will help their companies grow.
Techstars operates four divisions: Techstars Startup Programs, Techstars Mentorship-Driven Accelerator Programs, Techstars Corporate Innovation Partnerships, and the Techstars Venture Capital Fund. Techstars Mentorship-Driven Accelerator Program supercharges success and Techstars Startup Programs inspire, educate and connect entrepreneurs. Techstars Venture Capital Fund invests in the most innovative and disruptive Techstars companies to fuel their success. Techstars Corporate Innovation Partnerships helps brands create world-changing products and services. Techstars accelerator portfolio includes more than 1,000 companies with a market cap of $13 billion.
You can apply here.
More job offers at the Partech Shaker.
What is the Partech Shaker?