HotelTonight makes it remarkably easy to book great hotels at amazing rates for tonight, tomorrow and beyond. Their goal is to be the premier and most loved way to book a place to stay and they’re looking for a Business Development Intern to help do just that.
You’ll have the opportunity to join a real start-up community where there’s no bureaucracy, instead there’s empowerment and the opportunity to make a real impact on the business. You will be an integral part of HotelTonight’s international supply team; making sure they always bring their users the best deals at the coolest hotels! You’ll have opportunities to learn and grow with an enthusiastic and international team who is working toward building something great!
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU WILL:
– Successfully complete a two-week training program that will teach you the art of building relationships with hotel partners, industry terminology and KPI’s
– Master HotelTonight’s approach to building relationships with hotel partners
– Learn to communicate and quickly navigate our products, features and systems with ease
– Receive your assigned markets in France and draft a plan to nurture and establish relationships with your hotel partners
WITHIN 2 MONTHS, YOU WILL:
– Engage, pitch and sign up the very best hotels in each market
– Respond to and deliver exceptional service to your hotel partners in a timely and efficient manner
– Continually engage hotel partners even after they’ve been onboarded and monitor performance and overall health of the market
– Forge and manage great relationships with hotels in your markets, with the aim of training partners to be highly active and competitive to ensure the best possible hotel offers and price for our users
– Be a proactive member of your Country Team, working hand in hand with Market Managers and the Country Manager to ensure optimal performance for all markets
WITHIN 5 MONTHS, YOU WILL:
– Build and manage supply side relationships with hotels in several cities. This includes partnering, strategizing, and running daily operations directly with hotel partners, and ensuring HotelTonight always has the best inventory from hotels available for their users
– Meet and exceed KPI’s by owning the performance and success of the hotels within your region
– Support important strategic analysis and recommendations for the markets within your country
WHAT HOTELTONIGHT IS LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
– Bachelor’s or Master’s students from a business or a hospitality management school
– Must be fluent in French and ability to communicate internally in English. Other languages are a plus
– No prior work experience required, but passion, hunger and enthusiasm for this role and what the company is building is a must
– Must be confident and willing to interact, sell and build strong relationships with senior-level hotel executives
– Ability to get things done with constantly changing priorities, projects and deadlines
– A desire to learn fast and make a real impact from day one
– Is a quick learner and is fearless about doing whatever it takes to get the job done, even if it means making mistakes along the way. Proactivity is key!
You can apply here.
What is the Partech Shaker?