Should you read this?
It’s your call… But if you’re a nice team player interested/intrigued/passionate by tech then it might be worth a 2 min-read.
Stockly is a retail-tech company that targets to solve the problem of out-of-stock products in e-commerce. Their mission is to create the world’s first global inventory for retail. And who says e-commerce, says customer and customer support!
To better understand what they do, check out their pitch at Techstars demo day.
So what are they looking for ?
A smart and talented Customer Support associate to join the Ops team to work with them on ensuring customer satisfaction and making it core to their product while reinventing stock management.
Facing customers’ requests is strategic to see where we can improve and what their product has to offer. That’s why you will be key to their company development by being Stockly’s face to the customers.
Not just another bad CS movie ?
If your heart vibrates when you read those lines:
– Customers’ feedback can be hard to hear but you see this as an opportunity to improve;
– You love investigating to find solutions and prevent problems from happening again;
– You are fed up with the Customer supports that never answer your questions or requests;
– Writing is part of your daily routine;
– You want to have an impact within a young and promising adventure.
Then you might just be at the right time at the right place.
Yeah! That’s for me!!! Should I apply?
– You are autonomous;
– You love learning from others and humbly sharing knowledge with them;
– You are hard working and have a hands on mindset;
– You are well-organized & efficient;
– You pay attention to details;
– You love writing and exchanging with others;
– You speak French (native – mandatory) and English.
If you want to work with an ambitious team who wants to become #1 in the market in a fast paced environment, this is the place for you!
Apply on their website and explain why you think you’re ideal for this job!
– Type: Full time job
– Location : Paris 75002
– Start: ASAP
You can apply here.
What is the Partech Shaker?