Dropbox supports hundreds of millions of creators and innovators around the world. Our mission is to simplify the way people work together. Dropbox Business is trusted by over 200,000 companies to safeguard their most important information. As we continue to build the best place to create, share, and work with others, there’s a perfect spot for you to grow with us.
Dropbox Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. At Dropbox, they have a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.Role descriptionThis position is responsible for driving the adoption of Industry Solutions in the retail industry. You will also be responsible within Dropbox for solution strategy/marketing and business planning, solution design, partner enablement, sales enablement and go-to-market execution. You will work closely with global teams across Sales, Consulting, Product Development, Product Marketing and Partners in order to design, deliver and execute the solution strategy.
– You will connect Dropbox products to customer problems, and to design, build and market compelling solutions
– You will develop consultative and trusted advisor relationships with key partners; ability to discover and identify issues and opportunities; ability to use business insight to develop compelling business case and value proposition
– Develop a compelling vision, market messaging incl. key message decks, solution presentations, sales kits and thought leadership collateral and drive adoption from Dropbox teams, customers and partners
– Promote a strong and collaborative relationship with the Dropbox product management and product development teams
– Enable sales teams through training and supporting on presentation and positioning of Dropbox industry strategies, solutions and messages
– You will enable partners, drive partner adoption of the Industry Solution and facilitate partner inclusion in account teams in the context of Industry Solution cycles
– You will be responsible for customer engagement for selected Tier1 accounts and deliver industry presentations
– You will support demand generation campaigns and marketing events
– 8+ years of experience with a major company in the industry, a software company and a major SI in the retail industry
– Deep Knowledge of retail processes and solutions, specifically around SaaS, PaaS (and IaaS)
– Strong communication ability to effectively communicate with all parties, including customer executives, internal cross-functional teams and partners
Find more info and apply on Dropbox website.