As an Associate, you will help build the next amazing batch of startups, as they grow from early stage to venture-backed companies. From entrepreneurs to investors, to mentors, your network is about to explode. You will have the opportunity to sit in on mentor meetings – get to know the best entrepreneurs and investors in the city, up close and personally. You will also have access to full involvement in Techstars’ social events with the founders and the local community.
It’s basically a chance to get an amazing experience, broaden your network in ways you could never imagine, get exposure to some of the greatest up and coming companies and teams in the country. Historically, most associates end up being employed by one of the teams or by someone they met during the span of the three months. Many also go on to build their own companies.
General Job Description
This role is responsible for the administrative duties and operational execution throughout the duration of the accelerator program. Logistics experience, as well as familiarity with the early stage venture-backed company ecosystem, is preferred. A willingness to learn and comfort tackling new problems is a must. This role is a temporary, full-time position.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Engage with Techstars founders and plan activities, meetings, and events that drive them toward success
– Coordinate the scheduling of mentors, corporate partners, founders, and sponsors visits
– Follow best practices and execute upon outlined content and curriculum of the program
– Event planning
– Represent Techstars in the local community, both actively and passively
– 1-3 years in fast-paced project or program management focused position
– Strong interest in the discourse around technology, startups, entrepreneurship, venture capital
– Proven attention to detail through prior work or life experience
– Experience in event planning and event logistics
– Comfortable with a variety of responsibilities
– Comfortable with a minimal amount of direction but high expectations
– Fits the Techstars culture (people-oriented, adaptable, supportive, creative)
– Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
– Authorized to work in France.
– Currently live in Paris or would be willing to live here for the duration of the program.
– French and English
Techstars helps entrepreneurs succeed. Through the Techstars Worldwide Entrepreneur Network, founders and their teams connect with other entrepreneurs, experts, mentors, alumni, investors, community leaders, and corporate partners who will help their companies grow.
Techstars operates four divisions: Techstars Startup Programs, Techstars Mentorship-Driven Accelerator Programs, Techstars Corporate Innovation Partnerships, and the Techstars Venture Capital Fund. Techstars Mentorship-Driven Accelerator Program supercharges success and Techstars Startup Programs inspire, educate and connect entrepreneurs. Techstars Venture Capital Fund invests in the most innovative and disruptive Techstars companies to fuel their success. Techstars Corporate Innovation Partnerships helps brands create world-changing products and services. Techstars accelerator portfolio includes more than 1,000 companies with a market cap of $8.1 billion.
You can apply here.
More job offers at the Partech Shaker.
What is the Partech Shaker?