ABOUT THE COMPANY
On e-commerce websites, 30% of visitors leave without buying because the product was out-of-stock.
Stockly allows e-commerce websites to keep selling when out-of-stock, and the product is shipped by another merchant of Stockly’s network, who still has it in stock. Let’s say Shop-A is out-of-stock of a specific product. Thanks to Stockly it still offers you to buy it. If you do it will transfert the order to us, they’ll assign it to one of their suppliers (Shop-B) which will send it directly to you with a neutral packaging.
Stockly creates the world’s first Global Inventory for any retailer to compete with Amazon. After gaining the interest of large French retailers, they are expanding their development!
Stockly is looking for their next rockstar back-end developer, to work directly with the CTO, a mathematician from ENS Ulm. You will have a decisive impact inside the tech team (4 people today) and on the progress of the whole company which relies mainly on its tech.
You will work with state of the art technologies (no pre-requisite required): Rust, GRPC, Docker, Typescript, Node.JS. On a variety of subjects: Coding micro-service webservers, DevOps, Integration on e-commerce CMS, Growth hacking automations… They are looking for someone who is entrepreneurial and is ready to put themself into a thrilling adventure. Come and join them!
• Improve and Develop API features
• Invent and implement matching algorithms
• Maintain and develop micro-service webservers
• Integrate with e-commerce CMS through rest API or modules
Stockly is looking for someone tenacious & quick-learner, to learn and use these various technologies (no pre-requisite required). Here is a few of them:
• Parallel computing
You will work directly with their CTO (École Normale Supérieure Paris, ex-Criteo).
• You are passionate, curious and fast-learning.
• You have the ambition to participate in a project where the team thinks big and has the goal of conquering a market to be #1.
• You don’t need to be told “Good Luck” when you go to work, because you know that you can accomplish all of your tasks without needing any luck.
• You like to pass on your knowledge and make progress with your fellow co-workers.
• You are convinced that efficient team work is a key to success.
> Show them that you are talented and committed. Impress them !
• Contract type: Full time (CDI)
• Package: Competitive Salary & Equity
• Location : Their amazing offices in Paris 75002
• Starting: ASAP
You can apply here.
What is the Partech Shaker?