Find the job you love at Hired!
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Hired is a marketplace that matches tech talents with the world’s most innovative companies. Hired combines intelligent job matching with unbiased career counseling to help people find a job they love. Through Hired, job candidates and companies have transparency into salary offers, competing for opportunities and job details. This level of insight is unmatched, making the recruiting process quicker and more efficient than ever before. Hired was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in the United States, Canada, France, and the UK. The company is backed by Lumia Capital, Sierra Ventures, and other leading investors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Sales Development team plays a critical role in growing the business at Hired. They are looking for enthusiastic, driven, top performers to join a fast-paced, high performing team of Sales Development Representatives. As a SDR, you will be the first point of contact with potential Hired customers and will set tone for client experience. As an effective Sales Development Representative, your main focus will be reaching out to prospects to qualify and create new sales opportunities.
WHAT THEY NEED YOUR HELP WITH:
– Creating a great first impression to prospective clients by providing them with a meaningful experience and overview of Hired’s value
– Prospecting for new business opportunities
– Maintaining active engagement with new and existing leads through creative & compelling email campaigns
– Organizing and attending local events to drive awareness of the Hired brand and engage directly with prospects
– Achieving individual and team weekly KPIs
– Becoming a subject matter expert on all things Hired to educate potential customers on the value of the platform
– Meeting and exceeding monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR:
– 6 months – 2 years of experience in lead generation, sales, account management, or a similar function (internships included)
– High attention to detail, with a process and solution oriented mindset
– Exemplary presentation and communication ability (both verbal and written) across all levels of an organization.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
– A passion for technology and Hired’s mission to disrupt the recruiting industry
– Demonstrated knowledge of the startup landscape
COMP & BENEFITS
– Competitive compensation & equity options
– Paid Vacation
– Flexible work hours
– Medical Insurance
– Gym reimbursement
– Cell phone reimbursement
Hired believes that when people can bring their whole selves to work on a day-to-day basis they become happier, more comfortable, more confident and more excited to do great things for their company, each other, their product and their users. Hired aims to both build an internal team as well as help their clients build their teams with talent from all different backgrounds and lifestyles.
Hired is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. Hired is an equal opportunity employer; they welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
You can apply here.
What is the Partech Shaker?